Panic Attacks...help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was having a great day until I ran into the X in the hall at work just now. Instant anxiety. There's something to be said for not working with your wife.
A great big F that. Talk about stress and anxiety triggers. I know the feeling only too well. I was with my ex when I started having the anxiety issues. Like a dumbazz I stayed in business with her for 15 years after the divorce- was married only 5 years and one kid. Neither wanted to sell out to the other so we tried to make being business partners only work. And it did. Once my kid was 18 tho I was done with it all but it still took the last 2 years to completely untangle everything we had built and to legally turn everything over to her and my daughter. I walked away with a fat check and no reason to ever have anything to do with each other besides sharing a daughter. We've both been remarried to other people over 10 years now so while we have been amicable to each other, it is still nice to be away from her.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A great big F that. Talk about stress and anxiety triggers. I know the feeling only too well. I was with my ex when I started having the anxiety issues. Like a dumbazz I stayed in business with her for 15 years after the divorce- was married only 5 years and one kid. Neither wanted to sell out to the other so we tried to make being business partners only work. And it did. Once my kid was 18 tho I was done with it all but it still took the last 2 years to completely untangle everything we had built and to legally turn everything over to her and my daughter. I walked away with a fat check and no reason to ever have anything to do with each other besides sharing a daughter. We've both been remarried to other people over 10 years now so while we have been amicable to each other, it is still nice to be away from her.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.
Yep, I plan my trips in and out the door to avoid her (we both use the same door on the corner of the building, she is officed directly below me on the first floor and the SE door is close for us both). I changed my work hours so we are not coming and going at the same time. All I have to worry about is seeing her if shes in the hall when I go down to get coffee or a snack from the vending room. I'll deal with it for another 48 months 16 days and 3 hours. But whos counting.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That situation sucks balls.
fify

Whats gonna happen the first time she brings her new man (not that she even has one yet) to work when we do a family type function like our christmas program where lots of employees brings their family up for half a day of festivities....that's going to hurt like...like something that really hurts bad.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Dammit
That just may be what time you bget up....;/
I wonder what has happened/happening that lets you know its 4am?
If thats 6 hours of sleep, thats about all Ive ever been able to get (rotating shifts,12 hr shifts working 6-7 days a week, my brain just Wakes UP... ;) )

Latest posts

Top Bottom