Panic Attacks...help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The weekend went well. I was able to get together with friends and that helped allot. The bad, lost a friend Friday night. He passed unexpectedly in his sleep. Viewing tonight and funeral tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. Other than that, not too bad.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I researched the circadian rhythm thing. I've been doing what was recommended already. Keeping a strict schedule, keeping the room dark. Still waking up at 4 everyday.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes it takes time to get used to a different schedule....or maybe your supposed to do Something at 0400...??

If thats the worst ...its all good, I got up at 0400 for years when I travelled for work...its kind of a habit...(at least its not 0300... ;) )

Suns out ....Good Day... :)

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than suggesting medical help, I've tried to keep my mouth shut. But twoguns is on to something. Whatever the treatment, you've got to give it time to work. I hope you're not bouncing back and forth between the many suggestions you've gotten on this board. If you must experiment, pick something and stick with it for a time. Give it a chance.

If you have to get up at 4:00, then make it work for you. Do something with that time which will free you up later in the day. Be as proactive as you can.

By the way, you might want to keep a journal of your experiences. It might help you uncover some causative thing.

I really wish I could help you. I'm feeling it must be miserable for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom