Panic Attacks...help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, this may be a dumb idea, but, since there are so many of you on this site, maybe ya'll should consider getting together as a support group!? Actually, I guess this thread means you already are, but you might expand it to an occasionally meet and greet.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I know just checking this post and talking about it here helps keep me settled down some. If that wasn't already noticeable by how many times I've replied here.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I used to have them all the time. Went to a Christian counselor and talked it out. No drugs just talk ,haven't had one in 4 years. I went to transforming life center in Edmond Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kennedy, just noticed your sig line.

"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed, I get along with the voices inside of my head"

Care to expand?

No worries if too personal. But it seems to fit your anxiety.

Remember man, we really are here to help. It so often helps to bounce our ideas off of others so we can get a different perspective on things. More often than not, a slight 5-10 degree shift in viewpoint/perspective can make all the difference in how we approach issues in our lives.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be praying for you. Philippians 3:6,7 comforts me when anxiety and doubt creeps in.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check the job postings thread. I just listed the job fair that Boeing is having tomorrow. They are moving their defense contracts here from Wichita and are looking to hire 100s of people.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a quick observation after reading this thread....

Boy are you blessed to have SO many people caring about you - that don't personally know you. I've seen other threads where others picked on folks for "unsavory" behavior/thoughts. NONE of that here. This shows who OSA really is. Good folks looking out for you bro. Seriously, please consider the NUMEROUS prayers thrown out at you. It will BE ok!

It does cheer my heart that guys are so open to help you.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kennedy, just noticed your sig line.

Care to expand?

No worries if too personal. But it seems to fit your anxiety.

Remember man, we really are here to help. It so often helps to bounce our ideas off of others so we can get a different perspective on things. More often than not, a slight 5-10 degree shift in viewpoint/perspective can make all the difference in how we approach issues in our lives.

It's lyrics from an Eminem song. I took them as meaning that I'm comfortable with who I am and the problems that I have. Not the case at the moment. I'm not too fond of the monsters (fear) or the voices (thoughts) at the moment.

I appreciate the help, it's making a difference just chatting with you guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom