• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Pasture raised chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Hey All,

My wife and I run a small farm. We’re making our fall meat chicken run.

They’re Cornish crosses from McMurray Hatchery, we raise them on pasture but they have free choice grain from A&M in Stillwater.

No antibiotics, medications or vaccines are used. They’re raised with a livestock guardian dog.

We butcher them between 12-16 weeks depending on your desired size. Delivery date would be around November but that depends on the amount of pre-orders we get.

Picture #2 is one I personally deboned, extremely lean and insanely tender.

The pre-order cost is simply $3/chk that is later applied to the total cost of the chickens.

We accept Venmo, PayPal, cash app, cash or check.

We’ll finalize our pre-orders in late July and when we get our chickens you’ll receive an actual delivery date.

The chickens can be purchased whole or boneless with stock. Whole chickens are $5.50/lb and boneless are $6.50/lb. Those prices are based on 1-5 chickens ordered. Depending on volume the prices go down. If you can get a small group together we can work on the price.

We also offer organic, non-gmo, but it is pricey and we need at least 50 pre-orders to do that.

PM for more details.

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4259.jpeg
    IMG_4259.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4256.jpeg
    IMG_4256.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 96.9%
31   1   0
Hey All,

My wife and I run a small farm. We’re making our fall meat chicken run.

They’re Cornish crosses from McMurray Hatchery, we raise them on pasture but they have free choice grain from A&M in Stillwater.

No antibiotics, medications or vaccines are used. They’re raised with a livestock guardian dog.

We butcher them between 12-16 weeks depending on your desired size. Delivery date would be around November but that depends on the amount of pre-orders we get.

Picture #2 is one I personally deboned, extremely lean and insanely tender.

PM for details.
So I am interested I would need to know a price and I would like to know how they are packaged? Thanks!

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Edited to add price. It just makes it a lengthy post. Boneless is vacuum sealed and you get the bones and innerards (if you want them) packaged separately. So say you get 5 chickens, 2 whole, 3 boneless. You’d get the whole chickens packed and sealed, and then you’d get 3 boneless chickens vacuum packaged and then 3 stock bones and innerards packed.

If you want the innards and stock bones vacuum sealed I’d have to add that to the price. What we do is we take all the bones, and immediately make up a huge batch of chicken stock and can it. Otherwise the bones take up an insane amount of freezer space.

Latest posts

Top Bottom