Pepper Spray/Bear Spray

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Besides my 9mm at my side I keep a can of bear spray in each of my vehicles. The thought is I might be able to clear an escape path if I get surrounded by a mob on the road so that maybe I won’t have to run over or shoot someone

This above. And to keep someone back that is unarmed but wants a physical altercation.

Few weeks back a teen boy was throwing a fit at everyone around in a store, we were simply watching and he turned his tantrum on us for watching. He was clearly unarmed and came at us and when he got to close I nailed him. I am not a little guy by no means so it showed his stupidity.

But as I am getting up in age, I cannot physically fight like I did in my 40s, so after that event wife and I was talking the scenario over. About that same time one of my grown daughters had brought up in conversation about wanting mace spray.

So we are going to carry it on us and in our vehicles now. Give us a layer between hitting and drawing weapon. I would have much more enjoyed squirting him in the eyes than knocking him out. He did go to jail, nothing became of him getting hit.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I are going camping around Colorado,Wyoming, South Dakota in early September and wife said I’m taking my 9mm, I said I’m taking my 45 lol still thinking I’m gonna purchase some Bear spray also.
Bears are notorious for bluff charges. It's a fine line when it becomes an actual charge to eat you.
Wife carries it, but I'd sure be ready with a firearm. 10mm minimum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom