Permission Area For Members (Not Family Friendly)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like an forum with a non family friendly area?

• Yes

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 47 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was actually just joking, but... it might not be unlikely. People come and go around here.

I didnt have any trouble with BulbBoy/Steve, or with any mods. I bought a cool 4x4 vehicle from him several years ago, son is still driving it. I got the week ban once about the first year I was here and warned a few other times for some stuff the same first year. Rules were pretty strict then I think I just posted in wrong forum, dumb as I am it probably wasnt the first time I had been warned for it, dont really remember.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it would be easier to have an I'm sensitive section. Less people would have to use it. Maybe some of the others would come back down for breakfast.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seriously ...

I really do sleep better knowing you are standing watch over me. Your war with spammers will one day be rewarded with a giant spam breakfast. We'll laugh and joke and be pain free and be able to sleep and shoot guns and there will be post 12s for all the good boys and girls.

Fine Elderberry wine will be served from solid gold mason jars. Beef jerky will grow on the trees. FTE and FTFs will never happen. .22 boolits will be like blades of grass. Everyone will have a job, nobody will ever be hongry but we can eat cookies n sammiches without getting full.

Yes your war with spammers will one day be rewarded, it is not going unnoticed.
Hallelujah, aman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom