Phrases that you hate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadkill Coyote

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that every time I turn on the news, some reporter or political hack refers to "controlling The Narrative". They don't say, "a narrative", or his/her story, it's "The Narrative". I'm short on bathroom reading material, does anyone know where I can find this uber story that apparently warps the very fabric of reality?

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate when ignorant people say when they are losing an argument say "Your a racist" Or same ignorant people saying "You better educate yourself" LOL WHAT?

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
unprecedented, closure, entitlements, alternative life style, significant other, we are pregnant. any french word used by the media, such as gravitas and detente.
hahaha and most of these. My joke at work a few years ago was when I needed a certain type of pliers I asked for the "Alternative lifestyle pliers" to which I got a blank stare and a WTF? So I stated I didnt want any HR complaints for offending anyone. Again a blank stare and I said, please pass over the Dykes. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom