Piercings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have none, but I do have 6 piercing holes where most are still open.

At one time I had:
My tongue which is possibly still open, I haven't had anything in it for at least 3-4 years.
A labret piercing, which was a spike through my bottom lip.
4 gauges in my ears. One 9/16" gauge tunnel on each side with a 0 gauge tunnel above and to the rear of that on each side. All 4 are still open, but have almost closed up. It's been over 4 years since I've worn anything in my ears.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
well I'll be damned...welcome to the neighborhood. quite a few of us in this area...

TY. Promised the wife unit a place of her own to replace the one she left behind up in the GWN. She found this place, it was affordable and close to my work. I lived in the MWC area since '80 but like it better out on this side of town.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TY. Promised the wife unit a place of her own to replace the one she left behind up in the GWN. She found this place, it was affordable and close to my work. I lived in the MWC area since '80 but like it better out on this side of town.

this part of town is fairly nice. fairly quiet, not much excitement - now that I don't live directly off a major street I rarely hear any emergency vehicles....(boy that was a change)...

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
this part of town is fairly nice. fairly quiet, not much excitement - now that I don't live directly off a major street I rarely hear any emergency vehicles....(boy that was a change)...

We're on a short deadend with four homes. Three of those are owned by members of the same family. Nice, friendly folks who keep their places well maintained. We do have to contend with the emergency vehicles as OKC FD has a station less than a half mile down the road. Better than E3s ripping overhead though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom