Piers Organ gets smoked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree with jmike314 on this one. I've certainly heard Larry Elder do a lot better job of discussing a subject than this video shows. I really kind of thought this one was like a cat fight with claws and teeth going every which direction. Neither seemed to have a grasp of "logically" debating a point.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elder knows that Morgan routinely interrupts and changes the conversation mid-stream on ALL his opponent guests. He simply beat Morgan at his own game. What was LOL-worthy was Morgan whining that Elder was "fillibustering" him. Hello pot! :D

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do understand that you're attempting to educate a black man on how black people think/act, right?

I respect Elder for what he's accomplished in his life but the only thing he accomplished in his rant against Morgan was to show everyone how many words can come out of his mouth at one time without ever answering a question. Morgan is a tool and Elder was given a perfect opportunity to rebut him. Instead, he chooses to just run off at the mouth...I tend to tune the talkies out when they start saying words for the sake of hearing their on voice.

Elder should have been better than what he showed in that video.

WHA???? Your a Black Man...Really?...Huh?

.LOL Welcome Friend

Latest posts

Top Bottom