Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harp's Supermarkets have gunbuster signs on the doors. The one here in Grove wasn't concerned in the least when I said I wouldn't be back. Got a brush off from their corporate office when I emailed them about it.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never tell a business that I won't be back... unless it is for extremely poor service. If I were to encounter any business that didn't allow CC or OC that I like otherwise, then I'd just express my disappointment in their decission and tell them I'm gonna be working on getting them to change their mind.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McDonald's at MacArthur and Memorial in OKC. I sometimes stop there for a quick use of Wi-Fi and a snack before the Oklahoma Drupal User Group meetups, but I guess never again. I'm not going to bother - I'm only worth ~$8/month for them, and even that's been dwindling.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend said he went to jenks aquarium a couple weeks ago and they were posted (sorry if I missed it in another thread), but I haven't been since then to verify. Anyone been recently ? I have been previously many times and it has never been posted.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend said he went to jenks aquarium a couple weeks ago and they were posted (sorry if I missed it in another thread), but I haven't been since then to verify. Anyone been recently ? I have been previously many times and it has never been posted.

Last time I went, they were not posted, however since then I have been told they are run through department of wildlife, hence a government building and automatically a prohibited place.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I went, they were not posted, however since then I have been told they are run through department of wildlife, hence a government building and automatically a prohibited place.

I have heard something recently like that as well, however looking at their website I can't find anything mentioning the ODWC runs or owns tje aquarium. It does say they are. 501 charity, founded and managed by Oklahoma aquarium association and jenks aquarium association. However the ODWC does have its headquarters on the aquarium's campus per the aquarium website, but I would guess that only that section of the building where their headquarters are present would be a prohibitive place, but I'm not sure on the technicalities of a federal or state office having its office within a public charitable company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom