Please pray for my kiddo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please pray for my kiddo. She is having a really rough time at work, and life in general. Collect a check coworkers, dealing with rude ass people at the hospital all day long, minor health issues, being poorish and single, and the guy she was dating needs to take a few doses of growaset.(Her words, not mine 😁).

Poor girl is at her wits end right now, and not much ol dad can do that will make it better at the moment.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please pray for my kiddo. She is having a really rough time at work, and life in general. Collect a check coworkers, dealing with rude ass people at the hospital all day long, minor health issues, being poorish and single, and the guy she was dating needs to take a few doses of growaset.(Her words, not mine 😁).

Poor girl is at her wits end right now, and not much ol dad can do that will make it better at the moment.
Prayers sent those daughters boyfriends can be a pain in the a$$

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having spent a few days and nights at the hospital, mostly observing, I gotta tell you, your kiddo is tough as nails.

The girl who came buy to clean Grumpy's room was CLEARLY shocked when I told her "thank you", then she broke down in tears. Said I was the first person not a co-worker in weeks to speak to her without yelling at her for something. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

What the **** is wrong with people anymore??

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, I’d like to lift up Retoksquid’s daughter asking that you please bring her a sense of contentment knowing you are right there with her. In 1 Chron 29:11-12 you tell us that “Everything in the heavens and earth is yours” and that “you are in control of everything.” May she take comfort knowing that you have your arms wrapped around her holding her close to your chest. Please keep her safe, give her direction and above all use this opportunity to bring glory to Your Kingdom.
In Christ’s name Amen

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest daughter has 3 boys ages 6, 10 & 19. The baby daddy of the 2 youngest is out on the glass pipe vacation...because meth is better at wrecking families than 4 rounds of residential rehab facility is at saving them.
She is tough and hard working and does an amazing job of raising her boys. The 10yr old has lots of dad issues effecting his emotions and behavior. She deals with it pretty good but it really wears her down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom