Police officers shot at Dallas protest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are free to refute my ramblings, which you have yet to do. I could not care less who is impressed or not.

If you didn't care you'd have never let us know you considered yourself an "expert." That's why you were branding that "expert" title about. So you could tell everyone else your opinion was superior to theirs.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to the statistics for people killed by police..... In 2015 the number per million for each of the race categories was
7.27 Black
3.52 Hispanic
3.4 Native American
2.93 White
1.34 Asian

Once again the British press is an amazing source of info on the U.S.A. Check out the website - it breaks it down by state and gives the particulars of every incident in which people were killed by police: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

These numbers do not tell the whole story. Not trying to take sides here but I think it is fairly complex to determine whether the number of blacks killed by police is "disproportionate" or not.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back to the statistics for people killed by police..... In 2015 the number per million for each of the race categories was
7.27 Black
3.52 Hispanic
3.4 Native American
2.93 White
1.34 Asian

Once again the British press is an amazing source of info on the U.S.A. Check out the website - it breaks it down by state and gives the particulars of every incident in which people were killed by police: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

These numbers do not tell the whole story. Not trying to take sides here but I think it is fairly complex to determine whether the number of blacks killed by police is "disproportionate" or not.
I'm on a limited amount of data here in the sticks, but a very quick scan showed a lot of white folks, and a lot of them in liberal ran states.
Is that any different from some of the data posted previously from FBI source data?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7.27 Black
3.52 Hispanic
3.4 Native American
2.93 White
1.34 Asian

The far-left extremist Guardian newspaper has had that reputation for quite a while

http://newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
Far More Whites Killed by US Police
NOVEMBER 17, 2015 BY TNO STAFF— IN NORTH AMERICA
..."Far more white people than blacks are killed by police in America, both proportionally to their population sizes and in real numbers, completely contrary to the anti-white propaganda put out by the “Black Lives Matter” campaign and its allies."...

..."The Guardian’s statistics are contained in a tally of police killings maintained by that newspaper on a site titled “The Counted.” This was set up by the far-leftist newspaper with the intention of “proving” how “racist” the police in America are—an aim which has now completely backfired in face of the facts."...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom