Police officers shot at Dallas protest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One factor that affects this is many poor get a public defender or an inexperienced attorney while someone with money can hire an experienced attorney and have a better outcome in court...
Yes!

...Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your viewpoint, neither group can shoot worth a crap and tend to miss more often than they hit.
I've seen you miss pretty fast before (as did I), but at least we were working on it! You should tell everyone more about the carry matches...we could learn a lot from you.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_0nXj2sh.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The word of the day is disproportionate.

Blacks are only about 13% of the population yet 27% of the people killed by police.

Whites are approximately 63% of the population and only 51% of the people killed by police.

#thingsthatmakeyougohmmm
#theresyourfactsjack
#factsmatter

The black community should be questioning why such as high percentage of people the police shoot are black. They might find that every shooting is justfied, but they need to be seeking answers and working within the community and with police to correct the numbers.

You got part of this wrong. The black community needs to wo
This is also misleading because blacks are disproportionately profiled at higher rates than whites, disproportionately arrested at higher rates than whites, and disproportionately convicted at higher rates than whites. Therefore, comparing "offenders" by race/ethnicity using those numbers is highly problematic because they in no way reflect actual crimes.

You don't know anything at all about profiling. Quit acting like you do. It's a legitimate practice and every single person alive does it. It's how you process that information and act on it that matters.always gotta be a "know-it-all" in every group.....
To clarify: I am an expert in this field, as described by other experts in the field. I'm not ashamed to talk about that because it was hard-earned, for damn sure. Believe it or not, and take it how you want...it won't bother me in any way. However, I am a continual learner, and rarely does a day pass that I don't learn something more about it.

You might consider yourself an expert in the field but your ramblings on here leave many of us less then impressed.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is interesting where some of the funding for BLM comes from(about 4:50 minutes into the video)---please listen to the entire video:

The Truth About 'Black Lives Matter'
Paul Joseph Watson
Published on Jul 7, 2016

Last edited:

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll refute you psycho mod!!!! you appear to be a steaming pile of crap. Elitist? yes! Condensing tiny prick? absolutely! Tell us more about yourself *******. Wait did someone touch your no go zone on line?

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll refute you psycho mod!!!! you appear to be a steaming pile of crap. Elitist? yes! Condensing tiny prick? absolutely! Tell us more about yourself *******. Wait did someone touch your no go zone on line?

An adult can make their point without being a jerk

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa now just wait a minute. What exactly is a condensing tiny prick?

Latest posts

Top Bottom