Police Shooting : Don’t Blink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must've been right at end of cop's shift and was in hurry to get gone...
Who knows, long weekend, holiday, vacation starting, etc... any number of things???
Not to make light of the situation but as mentioned in previous posts, I bet this wasn't perp's first time to have popo come see him. Farewell dumbazz..
Nah ... Too much paperwork. I'm thinking it was at the beginning and he'd already had enough BS from supervisors. 🤷 Or maybe the wife was a ***** and bitched at him all the way down the driveway as he pulled out of the driveway to go 10-8??.🤷🤷 I mean I HAVE "heard" of wives doing that from time to time ... :blahblah::blahblah::blush::bolt::fallangel

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point was the way the officer approached wasn't safe for the officer. He could have easily been shot. He should have hung back, used cover and requested the man come out and lay down with hands open
Oh I agree completely. Another reason why I think it was just NOT the day to add to whatever was going on in his life. I know when I'm having one of those days and someone who ALWAYS creates drama when they come into my sphere of influence I turn into the Wicked Witch of the West. Because, like that cop, I see no reason to dance with someone who is just gonna kick me in the shin. **** that ****. "Let's just get to it so I can move on with my day, *****" kinda thing. 🤷

Schlafftablett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My assumption is the meaty backstop was very used to cops who are reticent to use violence and just keep yelling until he compiles. Those folks leverage that like a child to push as far as they can to test boundaries and make themselves feel as though they somehow have the upper hand stopping just before they have this sort of consequence.
This cop, unlike others he likely dealt with in the past, obviously has no qualms about violence or killing and the perforated gentleman in question played stupid games with the wrong guy and lost.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That looked like a scene for a hit man from a movie.

“A cop walks up the steps while slowly drawing his pistol. As he steps onto the porch he says “hands up” and calmly empties his pistol into his target”.

There was no excitement in either of their voices. He was given the command “hands up”, but I didn’t hear “drop the weapon”.

They obviously knew each other, but there was no expectation in the suspect’s voice that he was in fear of harm from the officer.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perp: You know me.
I wouldn’t do this if it wasn’t what I thought it was. If I’m wrong, tell me please.

Cop: Hands up, hands up.

Perp: Stop me.

(Raises Gun)

Bang Bang etc.
——————/—————

This was a calm rational sounding individual who had made up his mind that he was going to commit suicide by cop.

I wonder if he had just gotten diagnosed with stage four ass cancer and didn’t want to slowly die painfully crapping himself in hospice.

ynotaz

Marksman
Reaction score
I see training and a lawsuit coming.
Cop should have stayed behind cover, first command should have been "drop the gun". Any good attorney will argue he was raising his hands not aiming, he was following your commands. Then the attorney points to the cavalier approach, walking in front of an armed perp with pistol in off-hand and switching hands right in front of the bad guy, no display of fear for his life or of great bodily harm.

I see a family "moving on up" with a 6 or 7 figure settlement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom