Police Shooting : Don’t Blink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dirty Harry just needed a hotdog in his offhand. Maybe he already finished it. That might explain why he had his pistol in his left hand, or maybe he is ambidextrous. Surely we will hear more about this one. I can think of better ways to die than casually pointing a gun at the police. Of course, he may be thinking of the settlement for his family. Taxpayers will foot the bill.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if this cop and the dude he shot had a history. It was kind of apparent to me the cop knew this guy from previous encounters and was not known to be violent and maybe he could have always talked him down. This was my initial take on the encounter. Was it a doorbell camera that got the incident?

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not saying the officer was wrong necessarily. But he will be lucky not to be charged. A good lawyer will present this as pre meditated based on the officers approach and “incorrect” command. Plus you add in they quite likely have a history there.

Again, my opinion is dude had it coming. But it would be easy to make the case the officer went up there with the intention of shooting. I’m betting he’s already lawyered up.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not saying the officer was wrong necessarily. But he will be lucky not to be charged. A good lawyer will present this as pre meditated based on the officers approach and “incorrect” command. Plus you add in they quite likely have a history there.

Again, my opinion is dude had it coming. But it would be easy to make the case the officer went up there with the intention of shooting. I’m betting he’s already lawyered up.
I agree with your assessment. Something is off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom