Police Shooting : Don’t Blink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps it wasn't a suicide. He probably has been intimidating people for years with that firearm, expected the officer to be intimidated as well. Either that or was high or drunk. Oh well, saved the taxpayers from the expense of a trial, however civil suit may be on the way.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cop wasn't safe at all with his approach.
That cop had already had a bellyful of the ******** this ******* was always dishing out. I suspect there was a huge mental health issue going on ... But he also could have just been one of those guys who needed killing. He asked for, and he received. Sometimes it just happens that way.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That cop had already had a bellyful of the ******** this ******* was always dishing out. I suspect there was a huge mental health issue going on ... But he also could have just been one of those guys who needed killing. He asked for, and he received. Sometimes it just happens that way.
My point was the way the officer approached wasn't safe for the officer. He could have easily been shot. He should have hung back, used cover and requested the man come out and lay down with hands open

Latest posts

Top Bottom