Police trade-in Gen2 Glock 17 for 199

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
That was hell of a job you did there! I'm trying to figure out how crappy they treated their weapons!

Appreciate it! I'm happy with the results. Taking it to the range tomorrow to see how she shoots.

There's a discussion about these on ar15 dot com where a feller stated that these came originally from the New York state police then on to new York Dept of Corrections... 🤷

I'll probably buy a spring kit to refresh everything in the future but for the money I'm happy.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Appreciate it! I'm happy with the results. Taking it to the range tomorrow to see how she shoots.

There's a discussion about these on ar15 dot com where a feller stated that these came originally from the New York state police then on to new York Dept of Corrections... 🤷

I'll probably buy a spring kit to refresh everything in the future but for the money I'm happy.
The add said some may have night sights on them. Did yours have them? My order was delivered today to Sooner State Pawn. Hopefully they'll call today! I got the magazines from Bucking Horse today. Thanks for that heads up!!!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I have seen guns with rough right hand finishes etc. I wonder if these weapons are hitting some sort of hard seat belt or bar or something to have so many that are similar?

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I bet ya it was from seat belts... My buddy got his yesterday and it looked just like mine. He's bringing it over tomorrow so I can smooth out the grip for him.

Took it out today for a quick shake down. Shot a mix of steel and budget brass cased ammo. The ban area mag that came with it, a gen3 and a brand new Gen 5 mag all ran flawless.

Sights were on at 10 yards. It does have night sights but they have long expired.

Overall a good purchase.

Latest posts

Top Bottom