Politicians can carry guns anywhere now in Oklahoma....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's obvious. It doesn't take a PhD to realize that the lives of our state reps and senators are more valuable than yours and mine. They've been telling you that for years and this is one more way of getting the point across.

In all seriousness. I like how they think that the fact that people disagree with them and get angry means they should get to defend themselves. However, I have many clients who pay cash for their services and I should not think twice about traveling around with a couple thousand in my pocket and no protection.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stop complaining among ourselfs... there is a sticky in politics and A2 issues with the email and phone for every one the crooks we elect in Oklahoma. Light up the phones and crash the email servers..........

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't really say if the carry is open or concealed. But I noticed that it was for U.S. attorney or assistant U.S. attorneys only and they also have to be CLEET certified.

Seems like a pretty narrow demographic to me.

I don't really know what I am talking about, but I could have sworn that US Attorneys could carry anyway.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Small point, but the bill has not become law. It simply cleared a Senate committee. It still has to go through the rest of the process, and be signed by the Govenor.

Not too late to get involved if you disagree with it.

Since it requires CLEET level certification, I don't see how it grants them more 'rights' than me.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the bill itself? The article is unclear as to who is being proposed for unlimited carry - U.S. Attorneys and "lawmakers" or simply U.S. Attorneys?

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said he had to walk across the University of Oklahoma campus to give a speech and encountered several protesters, "people who didn't like me very much."

Article http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20110401_16_A7_CUTLIN876255

with the elitist attitude the guy has I think he can count me into the list of people that don't like him very much...guess it's a good thing there's no other way for him to carry a gun LEGALLY...you know since he admitted he chose to break the law instead...

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've said it before I'll say it again.

They believe they are our masters. Short of an armed insurrection the reality is that they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom