Poll- Hunters: Do You Have Lifetime Hunting License?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a lifetime hunting license, if so how long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to drive 2 hours to OKC ODW main offices to get mine.
Their computers had a glitch and no licenses were issued online for 3 weeks.
The day I was in, the staff had to input the info on 6 different computers before 1 finally went through, I spent 1 1/2 hours waiting.
The top dog came out, apologizing and explained the trouble.
At least it is once in a lifetime.

The best way to screw up anything, put it on computer, put goobermint in charge.

Do they use an expiration date of 200 years after date of issue for the seniors license?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my combo hunt/fish license as a graduation gift from OSU from my parents (1991) along with a new Browning Hi Power that was later stolen
sorry about the theft of the Browning.

Hey I bet 1991 was before the lifetimes were done on computers. Paperwork probably needed signed by a game warden and delivered by hand or snail mailed in with a .29 cent stamp.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hey I bet 1991 was before the lifetimes were done on computers. Paperwork probably needed signed by a game warden and delivered by hand or snail mailed in with a .29 cent stamp.
Mine's from 1993 and it was snail mail, signed by GW etc...

It's sure saved me a lot of tag money. I started hunting deer more after I got it - no debating about whether to buy baby food or an antlerless tag.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Mines a 1999, I drove up to OKC to get it, paper form, filled it out, 5 minutes later I had the license.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine's from 1993 and it was snail mail, signed by GW etc...

It's sure saved me a lot of tag money. I started hunting deer more after I got it - no debating about whether to buy baby food or an antlerless tag.
Yes sir. Definitely saved a bunch on tags through the years.

I bought mine in 1994 with money I saved up from delivering newspapers. I had to have a game warden sign it. I believe he offered to hand deliver since he was going to headquarters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom