Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
prohibition welcomes organized crime

This.. Our resources are strained with all the low level users (or losers) we have incarcerated. Most of them aren't any different than the alcoholics we deal with daily except for the substance being illegal. I'd like to see the big profit taken out of it so it wouldn't command such a high street price. Does pot use lead to harder drugs? in some cases certainly, but so does alcohol in some cases. I wish I was smart enough to have all the answers, but the system we are using today to deal with the casual marijuana user isn't working. I personally wouldn't use it if it were legal, but that's my choice from what I've seen in life.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeesh. So should we legalize it all and release all non-violent offenders, just so we can save some money on incarceration? Will those people then decide that they will pay for their own rehab, or will they want the government to pay for that? Is there really a savings if that happened?

Personally, I think that everyone that wants to legalize drugs should be required to work in a drug rehabilitation facility. I'd like to know what their ideas would be after spending a year watching all of that.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was that to me ?

Unless I quote you it is a general comment. If you go back through the weekly druggie threads you will see in almost every one of them someone post "I have never used drugs but think they should be legal" in one form or another. :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom