Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scroll thru this thread and you will see my post on the subject.

I have. The synopsis is you know some people who have had their lives ruined and/or died from drugs and they should be banned.

Doesn't answer the question on why they should be illegal?

They are illegal yet you have known people who have ruined their lives and/or died from them as have I, so why should they be illegal again, cause its working so well?

Devils advocate: guns have ruined so many lives and I have known people who have ruined their lives and/or died from guns and they should be illegal.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have. The synopsis is you know some people who have had their lives ruined and/or died from drugs and they should be banned.

Doesn't answer the question on why they should be illegal?

They are illegal yet you have known people who have ruined their lives and/or died from them as have I, so why should they be illegal again, cause its working so well?

Devils advocate: guns have ruined so many lives and I have known people who have ruined their lives and/or died from guns and they should be illegal.

Guess what, guns are protected under the Constitution, your right to get stoned and risk lives is not. Sorry I am tired of that old strawman.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess what, guns are protected under the Constitution, your right to get stoned and risk lives is not. Sorry I am tired of that old strawman.

Repeal the 2nd amendment. Same analogy why shouldn't we repeal the 2nd because people get killed and have their lives ruined with guns?
So why should drugs be illegal? Why not alcohol or lortab?

Where does it give the fed the right anyways to ban drugs, should be reserved for states rights. Powers not specifically given to Feds reserved for states.

Alcohol required and amendment and drugs do not?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freedom when it's morally convenient.

Freedom when it does not harm others. Owning a firearm is a lot less likely to make you harm somebody then getting stoned will.

I would love to see an unbiased poll of real healthcare workers and LEOs on legalizing drugs. I bet both would be heavily against because of seeing the results of drug use. (yes I used to be a healthcare worker)

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freedom when it does not harm others. Owning a firearm is a lot less likely to make you harm somebody then getting stoned will.

I would love to see an unbiased poll of real healthcare workers and LEOs on legalizing drugs. I bet both would be heavily against because of seeing the results of drug use. (yes I used to be a healthcare worker)

All you want is a nanny state!

Latest posts

Top Bottom