Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20 states and DC have legalized medicinal marijuana. Two have legalized it freely (with restrictions)... History would contradict your statement.

No history would show that recreational use has not passed in those states yet, but that is not what I posted is it?

Of course you disagree, you're also self righteous and looking to control the lives of half of the country. What is wrong with a members of a gun forum pushing to legalize marijuana? Even better yet, why don't you tell us why it was made illegal to begin with?

Again you are posting what you think I mean. As I have posted many times now, I have seen what drugs do to people and I am not going to support making it easier especially when I know several people still fighting their problems.

To reiterate, this is a survey of probably the best segment of Oklahoma's population. There are Drs, nurses, business owners, lawyers etc. Most have CCL and the background check that goes with it. If the cream of society could be so overwhelmingly pro, then imagine the potentiality of widening the survey...

Edit: spellin

While 99.5% of our people are great, I seriously doubt we are the cream of society and we are just a tiny segment. You also have no way of knowing just how many of those that voted for legalizing are Drs, nurses, business owners, lawyers etc. They could be the people that voted against.

Now if you folks will excuse me (or even if you will not ) I have something far more important to do. One of my favorite writers of adult fiction has posted a new chapter. :D

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Amigo, a wider cast of the net will catch more rough fish than sport, and to which side of the net, do you suppose, they would swim?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amigo, a wider cast of the net will catch more rough fish than sport, and to which side of the net, do you suppose, they would swim?

You also get a lot less Libertarians and other social liberal types. This means that depending on how it is worded, it is closer to 50/50.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you support the prohibition of alcohol? I support the full legalization of pot.
1. Tax it
2. Legal pot would be safer because it is regulated. Not laced, not smuggled in a butt crack.
3. There is no creditable evidence that pot is a "gateway drug" that is an opinion.
4. Studies show it does less long term harm on the body than alcohol.

However it will be a while before we have full reform. I cannot understand why people would not allow medicinal pot. Who the hell am I to judge what a doctor can prescribe his patients and for what reason?

Tell me one reason pot is illegal and oxy is not.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you support the prohibition of alcohol? I support the full legalization of pot.
1. Tax it
2. Legal pot would be safer because it is regulated. Not laced, not smuggled in a butt crack.
3. There is no creditable evidence that pot is a "gateway drug" that is an opinion.
4. Studies show it does less long term harm on the body than alcohol.

However it will be a while before we have full reform. I cannot understand why people would not allow medicinal pot. Who the hell am I to judge what a doctor can prescribe his patients and for what reason?

Tell me one reason pot is illegal and oxy is not.

The illegalization of marihuana, good question! Some old quacks 150 years ago or so thought that weed was addictive because hashish house operators expanded their businesses and located pot houses next door to their hashish houses. Because of this some in government, without basis of course, decided that marijuana was addictive. But the primary reason weed is illegal is that it can be grown too easily by the consumers making it too difficult to tax.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know when i was in high school, weed was easier to get than beer. the one's illegal, so those selling it don't have to worry about losing their license for selling to minors...

i also never got a hangover from smoking a bowl...

Latest posts

Top Bottom