Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one of the biggest lies I'm aware of is POT classified as a class one drug.
our prisons are filled in good part due to POT .. based on lies!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freedom when it does not harm others. Owning a firearm is a lot less likely to make you harm somebody then getting stoned will.

I would love to see an unbiased poll of real healthcare workers and LEOs on legalizing drugs. I bet both would be heavily against because of seeing the results of drug use. (yes I used to be a healthcare worker)

Not sure if trolling or non-comprehending... This topic isn't legalizing the mass blaze you're imagining. OP is medicinal.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet you want Ol' Santy to getcha a reloader for X-Mass, too, dontcha...

If there was a Santa, yes he could bring me one but there is as much chance of that happening as legalizing drugs making sense.

Your argument against legalizing marijuana is a fine example.

I disagree, to me it makes perfect sense along with about half the country. The weekly threads at a gun forum pushing to legalize drugs is a better example.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if trolling or non-comprehending... This topic isn't legalizing the mass blaze you're imagining. OP is medicinal.

Which is why in my first post I said yes in extreme cases where nothing else works. Some how that was not good enough but as history has proven, medical use is NEVER good enough. They always start pushing for recreational use as soon as medical is passed.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is why in my first post I said yes in extreme cases where nothing else works. Some how that was not good enough but as history has proven, medical use is NEVER good enough. They always start pushing for recreational use as soon as medical is passed.

20 states and DC have legalized medicinal marijuana. Two have legalized it freely (with restrictions)... History would contradict your statement.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree, to me it makes perfect sense along with about half the country. The weekly threads at a gun forum pushing to legalize drugs is a better example.

Of course you disagree, you're also self righteous and looking to control the lives of half of the country. What is wrong with a members of a gun forum pushing to legalize marijuana? Even better yet, why don't you tell us why it was made illegal to begin with?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To reiterate, this is a survey of probably the best segment of Oklahoma's population. There are Drs, nurses, business owners, lawyers etc. Most have CCL and the background check that goes with it. If the cream of society could be so overwhelmingly pro, then imagine the potentiality of widening the survey...

Edit: spellin

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are too many people in other states that say they need it when they know dang well they don't. There are so many weenies in the world now. If you have cancer or something terrible like that I can see it. But not for anything else. I don't know why people care anyway. You can get it anywhere for cheap. But I don't mess with it so I don't care. As long as it stays in someone's home it ain't hurtin no one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom