Post up this years predators.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not sure if i already posted the coyote in here or not, and the bobcat was in another post, but here they are anyway. got the coyote about 2 weeks ago i think and got the bobcat last weekend.

i1219.photobucket.com_albums_dd431_Abs0luteEviL_IMG_0540.jpg

i1219.photobucket.com_albums_dd431_Abs0luteEviL_IMG_0663.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice big cat Okie and my outfitter told me to not even try to eat the black bear boar I killed. He said it was terrible and we just the carcass out into his pasture.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Freezer now officialy full, have heavy objects setting on top of lid to keep it down............................going to look like clowns piling out of a car when I start taking coons out of it.........Dennis are you wanting cat backstraps?:)

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_120028_.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'll pass on the back straps. Three deer, one elk, and a 1/4 beef, fish, and a few pheasant in the freezer has me set for the year I'm thinking. Only two of us at home to eat all of that. The relatives will get their share. ;d

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Sold furs today, coons-$7, my smallest cats were $100, biggest cats $150 and others were in between. Saw two 35 & 37 pounders sell for $220

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are great prices Okie. That might pay for your gas and give you some extra. Glad you did that well. I'd like to have seen one of those big cats. I have never seen one in person bigger than 26 lbs.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Those are great prices Okie. That might pay for your gas and give you some extra. Glad you did that well. I'd like to have seen one of those big cats. I have never seen one in person bigger than 26 lbs.

Those big cats were like coyotes wearing cat skins.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those big cats were like coyotes wearing cat skins.
I sure would like to get one of those. I spent most of Saturday and this morning calling in some country that looked great for cats but never could get one in. Did sucker in a few coyotes though. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

philipxhuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i9.photobucket.com_albums_a95_philipxhuff_e8887b2b.jpg

I took my little brother inlaw out for his second coyote hunt this weekend. He didn't get to shoot one but I still got his heart pounding when we called a coyote in to 70 yards at our first spot. I had him using a 12ga with copper plated lead BB and I had .223. Hoping he would get a shot I tried to get the first coyote to come inside 40 yards but he worked his way down wind and inside a tree line then made it out safe. My little brother inlaw was so excited I dont know if he would have been able to remeber to aim if the coyote did come in. Thats why i figured shotgun might be best for his first coyote since he'd be less likely to wound one. I shot the one in the picture at 220 yards with the .223 using a cotton tail distress mouth call.

Latest posts

Top Bottom