Post Your Mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AllOut.... it is connected to the Left beam, that's what I don't understand. It is all one beam. The rack is a 10 point, behind the forehead beam is a 5in spike then another 4in spike and what I call a trigger spike(shape like a trigger), then you have the 12in crab claw. Are you some kind of Wildlife Officer? I'm thinking they just didn't want to mess with it.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AllOut.... it is connected to the Left beam, that's what I don't understand. It is all one beam. The rack is a 10 point, behind the forehead beam is a 5in spike then another 4in spike and what I call a trigger spike(shape like a trigger), then you have the 12in crab claw. Are you some kind of Wildlife Officer? I'm thinking they just didn't want to mess with it.

Ya I looked at the pic again and I dont know what he is talking about.... just lazy and didnt want to have to work!
Wildlife Offficer, no I was wanting to be. I spent my first little stint in college studing Biology (Wildlife Managment). Measuring deer is just something I got into a wile back and love to doing it, I have been meaning to put in for my certification to become an official for both clubs but i just havent even got around to it.
I believe if u go back to the first page I have a pic of one of my bucks and it has the same thing as yours it just not as long and he scored 140 1/8 gross

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this gives u a better view, will try to post some better pics. Thanks for everyone's input. Keep them coming, Thanks AllOut.
ai203.photobucket.com_albums_aa250_surjimmy_IMG_0671.jpg
ai203.photobucket.com_albums_aa250_surjimmy_IMG_0674.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom