Pot Smoker Beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Something you guys havn't thought about is it doesnt matter what the law says on weed, Most emplyers dont base they're drug testing on the law, they base it one not wanting they're employees stoned....
I have no problem whatsoever with my employer setting conditions that I must meet while on his dime. I am not forced to work for him. I do however have a problem with the government telling me what I can do if it is not harming others.

Michael

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't let ZombieHunter get to ya BB. This guy is low life pot head and is trying to rationalize it with all the nonsense medical stuff that makes it sound healthy. He feels guilty about his general lack of accomplishments in life and takes it out on others. It's like white guilt, but for trashy rednecks.

Yup low-life that is what I am, very proud to live in AmerikA.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment to remind ZombieHunter of a few key points to consider when making his next firearm purchase while high.

ZH, when you answer "no" to question 11.e on the Federal Form 4473, which reads,"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimuland, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?" and then sign the form certifying your answers as "true, correct, and complete" you have just committed a felony.

You would probably never be caught and charged with such a crime by and of itself. If, however, you were to be arrested for marijuana posession and have a gun in your posession, the 4473 would be used as evidence against you to add more crimes and more time... I'm just saying.

Not when you are a Sovereign Citizen Driving a vehicle registered to a Non-Profit, Search StrawMan, I am not bound by any of your so called "statutes" which are not laws of any free-man. You people are deeply misunderstanding, not for the faint of heart, but then again when is freedom easy.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a bunch of "freedom" lovers you people sure love to abide by the jack booted thugs so called "laws" and spit them out as though they were moral obligations. I am truly sickened by the level of brainwashing that has gone on in our society, "HE SAID HE DOES WEED AND BUYS GUNS!, READ HIM THE LAWS QUICK" It is incredibly amusing to me that our country has turned into lets follow the leaders.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something you guys havn't thought about is it doesnt matter what the law says on weed, Most emplyers dont base they're drug testing on the law, they base it one not wanting they're employees stoned....

They're taking the wrong approach, then.

I am truly sickened by the level of brainwashing that has gone on in our society... our country has turned into lets follow the leaders.

This.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a bunch of "freedom" lovers you people sure love to abide by the jack booted thugs so called "laws" and spit them out as though they were moral obligations. I am truly sickened by the level of brainwashing that has gone on in our society, "HE SAID HE DOES WEED AND BUYS GUNS!, READ HIM THE LAWS QUICK" It is incredibly amusing to me that our country has turned into lets follow the leaders.

Amusing.... like smoking out of a honey bear bong amusing?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you do not like the laws, you work to change them, you do not ignore them. Simple as that. I know our government has not set a good example of that in many decades but it is what this country is founded on and I feel the current decline can be traced to people ignoring the laws.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

It is what it is. The modern patriot is known for being a sheep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom