Powdered Sugar Donuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to go to Crest yesterday, first time in 3 weeks. I really like powdered sugar donuts with coffee, who the hell has the right to decide what a serving is? a whole bag is my definition of a serving. Alas, i am now out of powdered sugar donuts

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to go to Crest yesterday, first time in 3 weeks. I really like powdered sugar donuts with coffee, who the hell has the right to decide what a serving is? a whole bag is my definition of a serving. Alas, i am now out of powdered sugar donuts

Solutions:
1. Buy Powdered Sugar Donuts like you buy ammo; by the pallet.
2. Set up an account with Crest to start recurring delivery of said donuts with automatic deduction from checking account.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh crap, I just thought of something! Did you check to make sure they don't have any glutens? I heard glutens were bad for you so you wanna make sure they are gluten free, right?

(*Note: I don't know what a gluten is, but they must be bad cause I see people making sure stuff is gluten free)

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gluten free would be GMO, genetically modified organism,
Gluten is a group of proteins, termed prolamins and glutelins, stored with starch in the endosperm of various cereal grains. It is found in wheat; barley, rye, and oats as well as products derived from these grains such as breads and malts. Glutens, especially Triticeae glutens, have unique viscoelastic and adhesive properties, which give dough its elasticity, helping it rise and keep its shape and often leaving the final product with a chewy texture. These properties and its relative low cost are the reasons why gluten is so widely demanded by the food industry and for non-food uses.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh crap, I just thought of something! Did you check to make sure they don't have any glutens? I heard glutens were bad for you so you wanna make sure they are gluten free, right?

(*Note: I don't know what a gluten is, but they must be bad cause I see people making sure stuff is gluten free)

Latest posts

Top Bottom