Practical Jokes - Serve em up here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My college buddy who put the egg in my room ceiling, me and another buddy took a dump in a shoebox and poked holes in the lid and slid it under his bed.
He was mad for a long time.
I worked for housing maintenance and had a master key to all the rooms.
He stopped pranking me cause I totally 1 upped him X 10.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the best one I ever heard was from a guy I knew. He had a guy who'd done something to him, so he waited until the guy had forgotten about it, then he got his revenge. This was back in the '70s, when streaking was the rage, so he told the guy that he had a buddy getting married, and he wanted him to streak the wedding.

Like a fool, the guy agreed to do it.

He takes the guy down to a building on South Base at OU and they go to a side entrance. The guy takes off his clothes and our hero opens the door, lets the guy in, then closes the door...

...and locks it.

He'd just sent the guy, naked as a jaybird, into a meeting of the Oklahoma County Sheriffs Association.

He said the guy later told him he'd never seen more badges and guns...

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wayyy back in the early 80's I worked for a new car dealership in the service department.

There was a parts guy, a total $&(%&@U&&$ to say it nicely, he was such a rude nasty &&(^%&*^* and nobody liked him.

One day he really pissed off one of the mechanics. That mechanic decided to do something to him, but wanted to not hurt him. Fair enough.

He and his mechanic buddy walked by me, they were giggling and laughing with a few things in their hand. Hey what are you two up to? Well come with us and find out. OK.

The parts dickhead had a jeep, one where you had to undo the rubber strap things on the hood to open it. No problem, not an inside the vehicle handle to pull to release the hood.

Took them only a few seconds and we talked off. What did you guys just do?

It was about lunch time and the parts weasel $%#$$@^&** came out to get in his jeep to go to lunch.

We watched this happen. Guy jumps in and starts the engine.

Quickly the horn HONKED and didn't stop, then it quit.

Turns out the mechanics made a wire up with clips on each end. One end was attached to the horn relay, the other to the brake light switch on the brake pedal.

Parts dude is in a panic, he doesn't know what's wrong, but he keeps trying to drive to lunch. Step on the brake pedal and HONK.

LOL.

Next story: Same dealership. Not a practical joke but a funny story anyway.
There was a WHOLE LOT of practical jokes going on there. It just was a lot.

One day my phone rang and a guy asked if we could look at his car, it would not start. This is 1982, guy says it's a 1930 something Model A.

I figured it was another practical joke so I play along. Sure we can look at it, can't be too hard.

Guy says he'll get it towed in. OK fine (I'm thinking this is another practical joke).

About an hour later Eldon's Wrecker pulls in, flatbed tilt wrecker, and has a absolutely beautiful restored Brown and Tan with Yellow wheels Ford on it. Gorgeous.

Driver walks in, I knew the driver, we used Eldons wrecker a lot.

Driver says, Hey Gene, this guy says he talked to you about his car that won't start. It cranks but won't fire off and run. Where do you want it?

Wrecker driver unloads it, a bunch of the mechanics are laughing and go out to look at this beautiful car.

My boss, the service manager, sees this and says WTH is this? I'm red faced.

The guys push the antique car into a star, gets the hood open, they're all looking at the engine.

One of the technicians was an older guy. He walks up, sees my face, says hey Gene don't worry, I got this. I worked on old cars like this when I was younger.

Pretty soon the dealership owner and others wander out to look at the car.

The old Technician had it running in just a few moments, went out and test drove it. Came up to me and said no problem, just a lose wire, somebody used the crimp on electrical ends and didn't get it crimped properly, it was loose. He said I'm not going to charge any labor, just took a few seconds, no parts required, I enjoyed working on something from my younger years.

Called the owner, explained to him it was an easy fix, no charge but you gotta pay for Eldons wrecker service, pay at our cashiers window.

I caught crap from my boss, the dealership owner, the general manager, etc. They asked WHY I took in such an older car. Tried to tell them were a lot of practical jokes going on back here and figured it was one of the guys. They were not impressed, laughed and walked off. No harm, no foul.

The absolutely good thing was this guy ended up buying a couple of brand new Lincolns soon. A Town Car and a Mark. Guy bragged on me to the salesman and sales manager and finance guy.

Ya never know. Ya really don't.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the best one I ever heard was from a guy I knew. He had a guy who'd done something to him, so he waited until the guy had forgotten about it, then he got his revenge. This was back in the '70s, when streaking was the rage, so he told the guy that he had a buddy getting married, and he wanted him to streak the wedding.

Like a fool, the guy agreed to do it.

He takes the guy down to a building on South Base at OU and they go to a side entrance. The guy takes off his clothes and our hero opens the door, lets the guy in, then closes the door...

...and locks it.

He'd just sent the guy, naked as a jaybird, into a meeting of the Oklahoma County Sheriffs Association.

He said the guy later told him he'd never seen more badges and guns...
Oh yeah, I remember the streaking times. <cough cough>.

Did you ever get the urge to streak? Just do it?

Well the thing is, all you have to do is spray yourself well with Windex.

Windex. Says right on the bottle "prevents streaking".

I'll let myself out now.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First one, a guy I used to work with and I were always messing with each other's screensaver on our work computers. He's change mine to announce that I'm gay, I'd change his to say something like he dates homeless men. Stuff like that. One day he got me pretty good, so when I retaliated I decided to pull out all the stops. I changed his screensaver to say "My name is Alan and I like little boys." Horrible thing to do, but his computer was in his office so it would only be him seeing it.

I thought.

I was wrong. He comes back from lunch and heads into his office with the biggest client in the office, the vice president AND president of the company following. I was shirting my pants. I hear "What the h8ll" come from him, and the a huge burst of laughter from the client and the bosses. I lucked out on that one big time. I still work with the VP (who is now the owner of the new company I work for) and he still tells people about me doing that. 😁

A different time, at the same company, there was a girl there that I didn't really work with and only knew to say hi basically. When I would leave for the day, I would always pass her cubicle. One day, randomly, I decided to move her mouse to the other side of her desk. Then the next day I moved it on top of her monitor. The next I would move it to some other random spot. This would go on for a couple months. At least a couple times a week I would mess with her mouse. No one ever asked me about it or even mentioned it.
One day I heard that she had put in her notice. I decided I'd fess up and let her know I was the one screwing with her mouse. She couldn't believe I owned up to it and she had never had a clue who was doing it. We both laughed and I went on home. The day before her last day I came into the office like normal. About an hour or so after I got there I went to grab something out of one of my desk drawers. It was jam packed with shredded paper. As we're the other 3 drawers. I went over to get and said "I guess I should be waited until today to tell you that I was the one messing with your mouse. 😁 😁"
I was still finding shredded paper in my desk drawers when I left the company about a year later.

scramp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a very large muscular guy that would go into any restroom, wash his hands and leave them dripping wet. He’d then go up behind a stranger at the urinal and pretend to sneeze and flick his wet fingers at the unsuspecting guys neck. When the guy turned around he would apologize profusely. He was so big that you would mess with him, but it was hysterical to watch.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or spray a small shot as I walk off a crowded elevator
Same guy did that a few times also. Another time he sprayed liquid puke AND liquid ass into the womans restroom, just listening to them over the cubicles trying to figure out who the nasty one was was hilarious.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my sisters was getting married (finally). She married a real quiet guy, he was the one everyone picked on in grade school.

My brother and I called a pizza place to deliver. During the ceremony. We (heavily) bribed the delivery driver to walk down the center aisle and tap the groom on the shoulder, asking for money.

Pizza delivery down the center aisle, church was packed. Not a sound... He taps groom on the shoulder, groom just stares, bug-eyed.
Titters throughout the church, progressing to laughs.

Finally, groom says 'I don't have any money this is a rented tux! '

Guffaw's throughout the church.

Delivery driver left with probably a weeks pay in his pocket. We stuffed the pizza in their freezer.

That was 1988. It's still talked about today, at family gatherings. Nobody knows who did it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom