Predator kills! Photos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DAAMMM Dude! you been a hog wackin fool!:D
Congrats on the cats too

I have lost alot of my pics. Dennis Iv killed over 25 in the last 16 months. All have been west of fairfax 5 miles on a 1000 acre place. Iv hunted this same place for 6 or 7 years without any sign off hogs. Then one day BANG there they were. I have not seen a hog in 3 weeks now. Everone that iv talked to says they are moving up the river. So get ready, Iv ran them your way.:yelclap:[/QUOTE]

UPS driver from our area has seen them south of us. My buddy hunted for 20 years on wulf road, west of fairfax and never saw a hog, but he had to move to New Mexico a few years back, and his cousin is going to sell the farm, so that place is out of the picture. I really don't want to see them around here, but if they get here and it looks like they will, it will be a blood fest.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok here goes, lets see if I can find them all.

not in chronological order. But these were all from 2008-2009
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
From November 2008 to March 2009 pile.
[Broken External Image]

These were Feb 13 & 14, 2010
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
This one is mine too. Got a little wet in the creek.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
Alan, Jesse, and Me. I'm the kid with the R-15.

I have more that are much older and on my old desktop.

mr.theman

Marksman
Reaction score
http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/494u2nv/critters/?action=view&current=moto_0192.jpg
ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_moto_0088.jpg

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/494u2nv/critters/?action=view&current=100_0006.jpg
ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_100_3906.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_100_3909.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_cheyenneyote2.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_100_3521.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_100_3524.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_100_2249.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_girlscats.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_critters_kidcats.jpg

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nicely done, Wormydog! Gotta love the mange!

What bullet you shooting?

Whatever I can find! Really.

Its Remington 55 grain Accu-Tips. But they're expensive and I'm just a poor college kid.

I have a bunch of Federal 50 grain JHP from Wal Mart I shoot too. A good placed shot will always make a kill. Sometimes if its in the shoulder, it will just break it but they don't run so I shoot them again in the neck.

55 grain AccuTips are preferred for me but 50 grains JHP's do the job too. I don't use FMJ's, ever.

wormydog do you have a job or just hunt? lol

Well... Living on a farm has its perks... Its a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We do this out of necessity. And its fun. My family has a decent sized cattle operation and predator management is key. Coyotes alone won't usually attack a healthy cow. But a pack of coyotes and a sick cow/calf, dinner time. Thats money loss. We kill 15-20 coyotes a year, every year. We kill a couple out of an area, a few months later there will be two more moved right back in. Less competition, more food, law of nature, blah blah. The mangy ones are the result of too many coyotes. Weed out the unhealthy weak ones and the strong will survive. We have turkeys and deer and quail that also suffer from predators. Not only coyotes, but sometimes more, feral dogs. Dogs that people dump out in the country. Its cruel for people to do that and some think it cruel we take care of the problem, but again its about profit and if we lose one calf to somebody's carelessness, thats money out of our pocket, not theirs. Coyotes will always survive and will always be prosperous. They are smart animals and find ways to survive. Killing this many every year doesn't hurt the species, it helps the pack locally. Less competition more food blah blah.

Just wanted to say something for people who may not understand predator hunting. This is why I do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom