Prepper vs Survivalist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am prepping to take care of me and mine, and will do whatever it takes to make sure they survive. Not sure what label that falls under, but that's how I feel.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But then, i hate labels anyway.

No friggin' kidding ... me, too ... Maybe why I didn't pick one or the other in your "little test" you trouble-maker ...

I am a survivalist. I am not very prepared for a major catastrophic event but i plan on surviving one. I will loot, and pillage in order to survive. I will be the guy who scurries around the city half naked, skinny, and with thin hair looking for a way to kill you and take your supplies.

been ... I'm gonna wring your next next time I see you ...

Sounds like you are, or think you will be, exactly the kind of guy I am preparing for. :gun2:

On topic, survivalist is what we used to be called. Prepper is the new buzz word. Sounds a little less intimidating to the general population. I am a prepper who is bent on survival.

Sir, if you would get to know folks around here before you (and admittedly some others) start spouting off, you'd realize that the vast majority of these folks are just like you. I've found a few things in life to be true ... I'll share that information with you if you can prove to me that it won't be a waste of my time to do so ... :wink2: (Man, I sure hope you have a sense of humor ... cuz if you don't I dont' think you will be able to stand me for very long ... rumor has it I have nothing to bring to the table ... The first time a certain fella said that to me I kinda got pissed but then I realized what a Godsend that was. This was the same fella that sat in his easy chair napping in front of the tv while me, GC and another fella worked on felling a gigantic tree at his house. THEN, while the three of us were splitting and stacking the wood, he drove around in circles on this tractor trying to look busy. Never mind a little research on my part found that he had pled GUILTY to some sex crimes that had been filed against him. Last time I looked -- just for shits and giggles -- his attempt to get his record expunged was contested by OSBI. BTW, expungements are NOT available to folks who have been found or pled guilty to violent felonies. Life sucks when you are a bastard I guess ...)

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No friggin' kidding ... me, too ... Maybe why I didn't pick one or the other in your "little test" you trouble-maker ...

been ... I'm gonna wring your next next time I see you ...

Sir, if you would get to know folks around here before you (and admittedly some others) start spouting off, you'd realize that the vast majority of these folks are just like you. I've found a few things in life to be true ... I'll share that information with you if you can prove to me that it won't be a waste of my time to do so ... :wink2: (Man, I sure hope you have a sense of humor ... cuz if you don't I dont' think you will be able to stand me for very long ... rumor has it I have nothing to bring to the table ... The first time a certain fella said that to me I kinda got pissed but then I realized what a Godsend that was. This was the same fella that sat in his easy chair napping in front of the tv while me, GC and another fella worked on felling a gigantic tree at his house. THEN, while the three of us were splitting and stacking the wood, he drove around in circles on this tractor trying to look busy. Never mind a little research on my part found that he had pled GUILTY to some sex crimes that had been filed against him. Last time I looked -- just for shits and giggles -- his attempt to get his record expunged was contested by OSBI. BTW, expungements are NOT available to folks who have been found or pled guilty to violent felonies. Life sucks when you are a bastard I guess ...)

???something tells me thats not exactly what you intended to type :homer:

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh, that's right. I remember you posted that in GD ... Have some gumbo for me. This "faux gumbo" up here is NOT the same stuff ... lol Was Santa good to you??

all yall get in Oklahoma is yankee gumbo. Santa was good to me. I posted all my stuff in the GD thread. It might be a couple pages back.

back on topic lol
It seems as if within the last couple of months there has been a big change in who's a "prepper" and who's not. It seems as if anyone interested in guns or goes to shooting matches is a "prepper"

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all yall get in Oklahoma is yankee gumbo. Santa was good to me. I posted all my stuff in the GD thread. It might be a couple pages back.

back on topic lol
It seems as if within the last couple of months there has been a big change in who's a "prepper" and who's not. It seems as if anyone interested in guns or goes to shooting matches is a "prepper"

Ohhhhh ... and look at you acting all grown-up and mature with your "back on topic" ... :D

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Anybody who shoots is a "prepper". People are just nuts ... :werd:

I gotta get off here ... GC is up and around now and I heard something about "getting some things done" *sigh* :cry11:

Later!:wave:

Latest posts

Top Bottom