Prepper vs Survivalist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a little of both and a little of neither. Not above shootin ya to keep my stuff safe and not really above shooting ya to take your stuff either BUT I would rather not have to do any shootin other than target practice. How about we trade for it? Then get off my property! Unless you brought some beers then we can set around and get into the real heart of what the difference between a prepper and a survivalist actually are.

CHEERS

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a survivalist. I am not very prepared for a major catastrophic event but i plan on surviving one. I will loot, and pillage in order to survive. I will be the guy who scurries around the city half naked, skinny, and with thin hair looking for a way to kill you and take your supplies.

Lol, I usually keep that aspect of my strategy to myself... But I salute your honesty!

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I fit either label. I've always considered my self someone who could survive if necessary in adverse conditions. Just the basics of food shelter and water. BUT if you come lookin to take what I've gathered to keep myself and my family alive, you're gonna run head on into a lead wall!

OkieGentleman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think I figured out the difference between a prepper and a survivalist. The prepper stores food and prepares a "safe" place for his family.

The survivalist likes to have neighbors with fat cats and dogs.

PS, show up and my prepper place with an bad attitude and I will argue with you while the wife puts the laser dot on the back of you head.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I figured out the difference between a prepper and a survivalist. The prepper stores food and prepares a "safe" place for his family.

The survivalist likes to have neighbors with fat cats and dogs.

PS, show up and my prepper place with an bad attitude and I will argue with you while the wife puts the laser dot on the back of you head.

Yea preppers prepare. Survivalists survive. Simple as that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom