Preppers weapon of choice ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
you'd be wrong. Many are just gasoline. the fact that you "think" that they are all diesel doesn't make it so. I ran my 106 sears, back in 1969, several thousand miles on regular that my dad had delivered to the farm. He had a pair of 200 gallon tanks up on "stilts' so to speak, 4x4's, so it would gravity feed.. Not using "ethyl' clogged up the muffler and slowed performance, but so what? For shtf, that won't mean a thing

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW really I've got to be the A-Hole that has to say he's carrying a sporterised 91-30?... Fine its my go to fun gun and fell in love with the idea of it. Its a 16 inch barell with factory sight moved back. Slenderised sporterised stock. Also have a double cobra paracord sling that is home made that took countless hours tinkering with here and there. The sling is over 150 feet of cord thats one solid piece not melted/spliced together. Its my trunk monkey that I play with when I feel like amateaur smithing. But I would certainly put it down to take my amd-65. If s truelly htf

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any guns, so I will have to use whatever I can find. Claw hammer to start off with and the kids t-ball bat I guess. Those are out in the garage.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a short documentary of the invasion of Normandy on the Military Channel this afternoon. Part of the documentary touched on General Norman Cota's role in gaining the upper hand and turning the tide in the Allies' favor on Omaha beach that first day. One of the attributes listed for him was use of common sense in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Apparently Robert Mitchum's part in The Longest Day wasn't just a bunch of Hollywood nonsense. I guess the stuff going on in a person's head would be the most important weapon for someone to have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom