Protesting Downtown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have are part of the 99%. You 1% guys just don't get it. They have actually had them on the news every night. I saw an interview with one girl that looked liked she had plenty of money to get hair and nails professionally done, and wearing a lot of jewelry, explaining that she has to live way above her means to go to college and and that's just not right. I felt bad and shed a tear for this girl. Why don't we just understand that people like this should not have to work a job while pursuing their education? I did it but I am a white male, I don't deserve anything.

Dam you whitey, dam you. Oh wait. Im white too.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When it came to Obamacare, and the GM bailout, it was the Unions that got the breaks.
I just saying that there is alot of blame to go around on both sides.

Your gonna have to explain that one ..... Heck... the UAW gave up the right to strike this time around.

Caving into Obamacare... that would reduce the value of most Local's negotiated health care packages... why would we want "less" value for more premiums?

In principle...the AFL CIO would lean to some sort of OBAMACARE for the masses.. but membership would be cutting it's own throat if they stopped taking health insurance to the table.

You folks don't know this (having learned most of what you know from the "Daily Oklahoman" and Fox News) but the first thing they will teach you in "UNION SCHOOL" is we need to keep the employer in business. Wages, typically are the smallest line item that get accounted for in the cost of any item or service.
I read it over and over again on this forum.... running your company in the ground is not the goal of labor... getting a fair wage and good conditions is the goal of labor.
The big money is in taxes and tax breaks....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom