PSA for UPS shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried to return a scope for not holding zero anymore. Boxed it up and went to the UPS store. Went fine with initial exchange of info and then they asked what was in the box. I said it was a rifle scope and they immediately cancelled the transaction.

Apparently UPS won't ship anything gun related. Why, other than politics, I have no idea. I could swear I've gotten gun related items shipped by UPS before. Maybe it's the not UPS but the company that runs the UPS stores.

So from now on when asked whats in the box, my response will be baseball cards.
Tell them it's a spy scope, a monocular, or a telescope. Or just parts.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The UPS store doesn't deliver your PSA delivery, lol.
I understand PSA is much better now but back in the day I ordered a few little things from them and their shipping was SBC - Slow Boat to China.
Everything arrived all right eventually but I was told they were slow getting things shipped out.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPS has no problems with gun parts. Shipping some ammo around the country recently, it's in fact the ONLY option. You go to the actual UPS center rather than a UPS store or affiliate, tell them what's in it, they slap the B&W label, you pay and go. Now for shipping long guns USPS (signature confirmation required with tracking/insurance) is the only way to go without a FFL. Handgun shipping requires FFL shipment.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried to return a scope for not holding zero anymore. Boxed it up and went to the UPS store. Went fine with initial exchange of info and then they asked what was in the box. I said it was a rifle scope and they immediately cancelled the transaction.

Apparently UPS won't ship anything gun related. Why, other than politics, I have no idea. I could swear I've gotten gun related items shipped by UPS before. Maybe it's the not UPS but the company that runs the UPS stores.

So from now on when asked whats in the box, my response will be baseball cards.

So this happened to me last year. I was trying to ship a SCAR 17 extended rail and the kid recognized the part and told his manager, as it was in the plastic package and I was trying to find a box that would fit. The manager came out and basically accused me of trying to ship a firearm. It was literally right in front of him still in the plastic. I explained to him that this was not a serialized part, argument ensued to which he said UPS does not ship firearm parts and I corrected him. He wasn't budging. Went and got a box and shipped it Fedex.

Latest posts

Top Bottom