Public Service Announcement for the Day ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's sad is that the professional driver has pretty much become a thing of the past. Most are just trained steering wheel holders.

It's scary when you look at who they will let run 40-60 tons down the road at 70MPH.

I remember when truck drivers took pride in themselves, their appearance, and their profession.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that a good "to do" list or a "im gonna knock you off to do" list???

Yea I have a buddy that is a truck driver - and he tells me some of the stories - it is def scary

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am an "old people" and I agree with you totally ... There is something to be said for knowing your limitations. Unfortunately with age and time sometimes we don't really realize how much we have changed over the years because the change is so gradual. :twocents:

You know my AZ. DL expires 3/2/2047 Yes they issue a license for 40 years! Once it expires I think they just take it away from you...lol

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you drive a truck with more than 2 axles, count them BEFORE you get to the toll booth ... :buttkick: Do not argue with the toll booth attendent, who has to come out with a clipboard and counted "1, 2, 3 ..." because you are a dumbazz ...

If you cannot drive said truck with more than 2 axles through the toll booth without hitting the curb, get the F off the road before you kill somebody ... :smash:

Jeez ... I begged GC to let me use his badge and take care of the clusterf*** going on in front of us today ... he is such a party-pooper ... :angry3:

Thank you and have a nice day!
I sincerely think the only time GC, might show his badge when off duty, is kinda' like yesterday. We were returning from SW OK on the hunt and he mentioned getting a hamburger. Well, the McD's on I44 is torn down and under construcition for a new building. I think he might have pulled it out and told the builders he wanted a HAMBURGER and NOW. I, being old and wanting to get home in the dark rain wasn't complying. Just sayin'.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sincerely think the only time GC, might show his badge when off duty, is kinda' like yesterday. We were returning from SW OK on the hunt and he mentioned getting a hamburger. Well, the McD's on I44 is torn down and under construcition for a new building. I think he might have pulled it out and told the builders he wanted a HAMBURGER and NOW. I, being old and wanting to get home in the dark rain wasn't complying. Just sayin'.

GC wanted to stop and get a hamburger ... I don't believe it!! :popcorn::spitlaugh

(He got one today at the McD's between here and Tulsa ... Hadn't been 2hours since we had had BBQ. LOL ):igetit:

Latest posts

Top Bottom