Pulled over in bethany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First time in 20+ years. Just trying to get around a slow poke and BPD motorcycle cop just happened to be sitting there radar in hand. Handed him DL, insurance and handgun license and informed him I was licensed and was carrying. He responded "it won't do you any good at home" and that was the end of that. Still wrote me a ticket for 1-10 over which was a brake as I was 45 in a 35. <$56.00> start to the morning but I'm pleased with that as it could have easily been $208.00. BTW.... he said he'd be on Hwy 66 quite a bit now that school is out.

Coz

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
translation:

Good. You have it on you. That is the reason to have a chl. Leaving your weapon at home makes it useless to you today. Etc.

ding ding ding ding

Can't say he cut you a break when you are going 10 over and he wrote you for 10 over, not 10+. BUT, how fast was pokey going, impeding traffic? I would have been more inclined to write that person, if doing 10 UNDER. How as traffic? road conditions?
Just contributing to the city coffers and justifying his job vs. doing ??????????

Latest posts

Top Bottom