Pulled over in bethany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bethany has always been that way. When I got my license in 1974 they dinged me often. Then they hired the Hayes brothers, twins. One got me on a Tuesday for driving 38 in a 35. The next day the other brother got me for doing 37 in a 35. I muttered something under my breath and he said "It's like seeing double isn't it? We can be in two places at once". After my 8th speeding ticket in a year and getting my license suspended I had learned my lesson. Drive the speed limit, stop completely at the signs and signal when turning.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bethany has always been that way. When I got my license in 1974 they dinged me often. Then they hired the Hayes brothers, twins. One got me on a Tuesday for driving 38 in a 35. The next day the other brother got me for doing 37 in a 35. I muttered something under my breath and he said "It's like seeing double isn't it? We can be in two places at once". After my 8th speeding ticket in a year and getting my license suspended I had learned my lesson. Drive the speed limit, stop completely at the signs and signal when turning.

You are putting a serious damper on all the righteous indignation going on in this thread ... Stop it ... :wink2:

Here ya go SPDguns! :rollingla

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom