Question About Selling Alcohol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
ABEL commission?

Anyways, I would LOVE to have some Louis... :D Not sure I'm gonna pay $400+ for 50mL... after all, I'm not collecting it, I'm gonna DRINK it!

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have to sell one bottle of liquor to be able to buy another bottle of liquor , you need to accept that you have a problem.......

I don't have to sell this to buy another bottle of liquor. However, selling this would be the easiest way to justify purchasing some Highland Park 30.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ABEL commission?

Anyways, I would LOVE to have some Louis... :D Not sure I'm gonna pay $400+ for 50mL... after all, I'm not collecting it, I'm gonna DRINK it!

It is pretty spectacular. Mahogany prime steakhouse sells it by the oz. If you get the last oz in the bottle, they give you the decanter. The decanter alone is worth several hundred dollars. So essentially, time it right, order a couple oz, finish off their 750mL, sell the decanter on eBay, and essentially get paid to try Louis XIII.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wine collectors sell and trade all the time, no license or taxes required. It's just like a handgun 21 and you are good, only there are fewer regulations with alky. If you were selling it out of your retail business, then you would have to have a license.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They still sell booze on Ebay but they advertise it as the bottle. I saw one ad that said it was just selling the bottle but repeatedly say the bottle is unopened and is sealed from the manufacturer lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom