Questionable business names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok here’s a funny one, could be considered questionable

1677690083456.jpeg

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That Fuzzy's tacos seems to be one a lot of people (especially women) don't realize is dirty humor.
We don't go there because of it.

There's a california based pho place on May.
pho-kim-vietnamese-cusine-storefront-2.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok here’s a funny one, could be considered questionable

View attachment 353509
I ate at a place down in Texas back in the mid 90’s called Dicks Last Resort. They had this same saying. Their staff treated you like dirt on purpose. We knew it but my friends mom didn’t. Lol. She was pissed. Then we told her why they were being that way. It was hilarious.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well there is Pams Hateful Hussy in Talihina Oklahoma. Good enough place to eat, I want one of their coffee cups. Not a gourmet dining experience place, but good enough to eat at. Not a lot of choices around there.

In Dallas, if your vehicle breaks down, just call The Dallas Towboys, they'll come get it and take it to the car fixin' place for you.

I was in Shawnee a couple days ago, looked for a place to eat, saw a place named Big Mike's Meatloaf. I wonder if they're related to Little Mikes burgers in OKC. I don'/t know about this guy named Mike, as I never did let my meat loaf around too much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom