Questionable business names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a drug lawyer here too that had a hippy vw van all painted up that was too funny parked on the corner in a lot. Been to long since I snapped that shot I can’t remember what it said but it was picture worthy.👍

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ate at a place down in Texas back in the mid 90’s called Dicks Last Resort. They had this same saying. Their staff treated you like dirt on purpose. We knew it but my friends mom didn’t. Lol. She was pissed. Then we told her why they were being that way. It was hilarious.

"You can't kill a man that was born to be hung..." Fun place, went to the one on the San Antonio River Walk, still have several matchbooks....

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ate at a place down in Texas back in the mid 90’s called Dicks Last Resort. They had this same saying. Their staff treated you like dirt on purpose. We knew it but my friends mom didn’t. Lol. She was pissed. Then we told her why they were being that way. It was hilarious.
Ate there every time we went to the game, you ever see anybody get the b$$w job drink? you get a shot of something with whipped cream on top and the waiter puts it between the guys legs and then the girl drinks it. Another one they put a condom over a shot of sprite and then the whipped cream. They used to give them to the girls, when he handed ti to a girl he would shake it a little and the carbonation would make the condom "rise"

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sam and Ella's restaurant seems to have done OK but some others make me skeptical.
There used to be a burger place near Macarthur and NW 39th called "Mad Cow". My first thought when I saw their sign was that I would not eat there.
Just saw a sign on a stick on a corner near me advertising moving by a business called "College Hunks". Seems like at least 50% of the population will, for sure, never call you.
Gotta wonder sometimes.
@RickN gonna be movin soon. U watch

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the things I miss about Seattle is eating a hot bag of Dicks

1677707082558.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom