Rancher in Nevada being harassed by the FEDS and confiscating his cattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;wle2CrwLYGc]http://youtu.be/wle2CrwLYGc[/video]

If you replaced government with media in about half of his what if questions it would be more correct.

Just one example what if the President thought he could interrupt you regularly scheduled program for a message of his own?

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The hippies are angry.

Ek :rotflmao:

image.jpg

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was doing some reading on BLM and one person that popped up that was pointing out abuse of power from the BLM was made infamous right here in Oklahoma. ... Timothy Mcveigh.
Yes very weird when I i discovered that letter had been written 15-20 years ago.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bundy mistrial declared. So, at the close, it seems the go'vt was a bit unscrupulous in their efforts.

"The judge listed six types of evidence that she said prosecutors deliberately withheld before trial, including information about the presence of an FBI surveillance camera on a hill overlooking the Bundy ranch and documents about U.S. Bureau of Land Management snipers outside the ranch."

"Think about this for just a moment. The Bundys were being accused of lying about the presence of government snipers around their ranch in order to rally support. There were snipers around the ranch. The government lied about the snipers to the court. And the prosecutors were perfectly willing to send four men to prison for a crime they knew was fraudulent."

"And even thought the government’s own threat assessments didn’t see the Bundys as a risk for armed confrontation, the allegation they were a threat was used in court."

"And the Bundy grazing permits were cancelled based on fraud."

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/12/21/bundy-trial-ends-mistrial-expected-reason/

Latest posts

Top Bottom