REAL. lion pic in harrah oklahoma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwg77

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After 7 pages of reading, I would not feel right without putting in my 2 cents. Now I am no expert but have lived in Oklahoma for quite some time and many folks don't even know we have them here... But that has to be an aardvark. They were imported in to Arkansas by the wildlife department around the time the aliens showed up in New Mexico (area 51) and have been filtering this way for years. Some can even be black and are known as, well, black aardvarks. I am fairly certain they are not venomous though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After 7 pages of reading, I would not feel right without putting in my 2 cents. Now I am no expert but have lived in Oklahoma for quite some time and many folks don't even know we have them here... But that has to be an aardvark. They were imported in to Arkansas by the wildlife department around the time the aliens showed up in New Mexico (area 51) and have been filtering this way for years. Some can even be black and are known as, well, black aardvarks. I am fairly certain they are not venomous though.

Well, your wrong.
they have triple fangs, that can introduce different venoms, depending on what the targeted animal is.
You really need to check out google before posting this information......LOL :D

je4bowhuntin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! Bobcat no doubt. Not even close to looking like a mountain lion. I got this pic from a friend in oct I live in Harrah. Someone he knew got the pic and he argued mountain lion and I said, nope! That is a BOBcAT. Bobcat! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom