Recommendation For .22LR Handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now you have to customize it, to make it your own !!!!!

Maybe Not !!!!!!!

https://www.tandemkross.com/Ruger®-Mark-III™_c_11.html
NEVER EVER by a Mark 111, taking that thing down and cleaning it was such a pain in arse i sold mine , I loved it but the Mark IVs are so much easier to take down and clean. I just never got around to replacing it with a Mark IV but when I find one like this in a Mark IV its on like donkey king

A10E3F9A-22ED-4974-B713-E74C83A5FDD5.jpeg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I already know I am not going to be much help on modern. Love the old High Standards. Very well made, accurate pieces. ( but my favorite is an old W German revolver that looks like it was drug by a kid on a gravel road. Terrible looking, straight shooting, never failed me yet! Best $25 I have ever spent most likely! )

I've got a 1st gen SK-100 (believe it was made in 1954 and looks new) that is much more accurate than I am! Only downfall of these is that the magazines are very pricy......

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ruger Mark IV
Keltec CP 33
Colt (made by Walther) .22LR 1911

ETA: BTW this 1911 is a full size weight and everything. If you didn't know by looking at it, looks like a regular .45 ACP 1911. You can get a thread adapter for the barrel to put a suppressor on it.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NEVER EVER by a Mark 111, taking that thing down and cleaning it was such a pain in arse i sold mine , I loved it but the Mark IVs are so much easier to take down and clean. I just never got around to replacing it with a Mark IV but when I find one like this in a Mark IV its on like donkey king

View attachment 240698
Should have just bought the EZ strip kit for that Mark III. Breaks down and back together really easy.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should have just bought the EZ strip kit for that Mark III. Breaks down and back together really easy.
I could not, the concept of making a gun that difficult to clean and reassemble pissed me off to much that I have not purchased a Ruger product in a decade. well excpet the RPR in 6.5 C but, it really pissed me off that anyone could be dumb enough to market that design that is just sold it…… the mark 4 well i will pick one up one day just Ike the one i had without all the gaudy junk that came on it when i bought it

Latest posts

Top Bottom