Remember This One?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have a buddy that was quite close to going on this raid. He said they'd organize something like this, then ask for volunteers if they needed extra manpower. He had participated in such raids before.

He had no idea this clown was such a POS, or that any of his activities were not legitimate. I can't imagine being a good cop and getting dragged into a shitshow like this.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have a buddy that was quite close to going on this raid. He said they'd organize something like this, then ask for volunteers if they needed extra manpower. He had participated in such raids before.

He had no idea this clown was such a POS, or that any of his activities were not legitimate. I can't imagine being a good cop and getting dragged into a shitshow like this.
Yeah, except the lies of the officers in Breonna's Taylors death were just cleared even though their lies on the warrant triggered the raid. Homeboy and his Qualified Immunity are in the clear. Not even sure why he's on trial. Cops get to lie all they want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom