Rg22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsbpd509

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool, I get to post the first feedback for RG22LR....:rubhands:

WE had an excellent transaction, smoooooth and pleasant. RG22LR and I met and had a nice visit, transaction completed in a competent and professional manner. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Thank You! :thumbup3:

nsbpd509

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had another excellent transaction, smooth and pleasant. RG22LR and I got to visit in the nice Oklahoma breeze. Again, our transaction was completed in an enjoyable manner and I would not hesitate to, and I look forward to, doing business with him in the future. Thank You very much! :yelclap:

RG22lr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to help idp4570 out and paste his feedback for me here thank you idp4570

I had the pleasure of meeting to very fine members of this board today!
RG22lr and NSBPD509, both of whom are class acts!! Traded chated, and was a very pleasurable experiance I might add. I hope to have the pleasure of their company again!!!

Leighton

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a great FTF today with Dennis. Rifle he traded with me was well worth the trip. Had a good conversation with Dennis about other guns. Will not hesitate to deal with Dennis again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom