Rifle season opens tomorrow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Okie4570 said, it'll be a bloodbath tomorrow. Good luck to everyone.
What will everyone be carrying to the field?

I'll have my m77, tang safety, in .270
Yet to be determined.:anyone:
Most from Tx. The Tx invasion has started.
I wish them d*mned Texans would stay their @sses at home. Them sumbiches can screw up a wet dream. :finger:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'll be shooting the Ruger American in 6.5 manbun creedmore with 108 grain Lapua Scenar HPBT bullet reloads.
Not really designed to be a hunting bullet, so when/if it connects, there will be an autopsy report.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew that would draw you out!! :laugh6:
Yeah well, I’m still sitting my @ss in east TX watching my wife procrastinate getting her crap packed so we can leave in the morning. I’ve offered to ”let” her stay home, but this has kind of been “our” trip for the last 3 years and she’s determined to come. :anyone:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone who will be hunting in the morning and DON’T FORGET YOUR ORANGE!!! :thumb:

Like Kenny said, y’all better dress warm, because it’s already 15* on the south bank of the Salt Fork.:freezing:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck everyone and be safe better take hand warmers it’s going to colder than a witches you know what
Penis?

I won’t be able to go out until Monday, but I’ll be taking out my new Bergara in 308 and my 1973 model Winchester 94 in 3030. Who goes for the walk after the parking spot depends on where I am and what I’m feeling like.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Penis?

I won’t be able to go out until Monday, but I’ll be taking out my new Bergara in 308 and my 1973 model Winchester 94 in 3030. Who goes for the walk after the parking spot depends on where I am and what I’m feeling like.
For where you’re going to hunt, I’d strongly recommend the Bergara 308. I’m a big 30-30 fan and have killed a bunch of deer with one, but in my opinion in this case, it would be a handicap to you. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom