Rifle training pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice carbine, ef9turbo. I saw that 45 degree handgrip mod at a urban rifle class I took last month. Wondered if it was more ergonomic for a shooters' support hand.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice carbine, ef9turbo. I saw that 45 degree handgrip mod at a urban rifle class I took last month. Wondered if it was more ergonomic for a shooters' support hand.

It feels great in my support hand! It is a very ergonomic. I like it much better then a vertical grip. If we every cross paths, I will let you handle it for yourself.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pics man, looks like you guys had a blast. I would love go through some of those courses for a refresher and for some fun.

Glad to hear you like your grip. I just got an AFG and Im not crazy about it yet. I havnt shot with it on there yet but just holding it is a little weird. Is it something you just have to get used to??

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great pics man, looks like you guys had a blast. I would love go through some of those courses for a refresher and for some fun.

Glad to hear you like your grip. I just got an AFG and Im not crazy about it yet. I havnt shot with it on there yet but just holding it is a little weird. Is it something you just have to get used to??

It may be something you have to get used to depending on how you were taught to hold your weapon. I'm still a new rifle handler, so I don't have any bad habits yet. I've had a vertical grip on my old AR, but never trained with it. The AFG is very natural to me and I absolutely love how it feels in my hands.

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Eli! Good job Saturday. It's the, "Get Serious With It", shooters like you that make for a great day. Enjoyed your attitude and your shooting. Watch out for Progun40, he wants your gun. Nice Rifle. Even though it's not a Rock River. Hope to see you in the future. Keep your mags full and stay safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom