Rifle training pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. BTW, I'm going to need to talk to you about doing a gun for me. I haven't made the purchase yet, but I'm sure I will sometime soon. You're not going to be very happy with what I want done :rollingla

Eli, you had better not buy what I think you're gonna buy!! Quit wasting time and money and SEND IN THAT FORM 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How come our police look militarized??? Is this standard gear you'd carry in your cop-car, seems a little over-the-top for a CLEET basic rifle course.

Can't wait to see what Obama's CAF will look like......

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please enlighten us with the equipment they should be using. Please also include your qualifications and experience that qualify you to make such suggestions.

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arenathlete. You cannot be serious! What kind of question is that? If it is a serious question I can answer it if you want. If your being provacative or if your just anti-law enforcement, I don't want to fart and waste it, when I can burp and taste it!
Ever seen the Harley T-Shirts that say:
If I have to explain it to you,
you wouldn't understand.:smash:

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm more of a GOA or JPFA than NRA type and tend to look towards the future with eye on history so.......

Let's start here: an armed society is a polite society, correct?

The society has slowly become disarmed due to the left, correct?

A larger police presence is needed for the new sheeple, correct?

Therefore, the militarization of the police is a leftist agenda, correct?.....WRONG!!!

Obama's Civilian National Security Force will fill those future shoes and guess who they'll train with???? YOU!

I'm all for a lean, keen and armed police force that trains and continues to train with proper equipment, why you need a m-4/ar-15 remains a mystery to me???

If ya'll were serious about using them then that c*cksucker that killed the two deputies last year wouldn't never been able to peacefully surrender! All the news ran that day was police jumping outta vehicles with carbines!

What do we have SWAT for if every blue/black/brown shirt is now qualified/carries a carbine? Every tenth one could be designated rifleman status! Now all you need is a Bradley with a 50cal.

I don't believe the police need to be militarized, the people need to be rearmed and shoulder some responsibility that the police have had to take over because of American's soft/lazy/coward attitudes.

I believe lots of big police departments are bloated and having to trim the fat over at the FOP is a hard job and most people don't want to approach the subject, too many have become bureaucrats and yes, I realize most PO's have to provide their own carbine.

I'm not anti-police; I'm anti-waste; it's a catch-22 because I'm a law-abiding, polite, gentle white-man in Obama's America.

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will get this thread back on track for ya Eli. Look three more rifle packing cops!!

photo courtesy of ef9turbo
ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x188_progun40_instructors.jpg

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the whole cops packing rifle's trend started after the body armor bank robbers in California who sustained 20 plus hits from handguns and shotguns.

More good pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom