Rifle training pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't want to buy one for every officer on the street..... I would be happy to pay for those rifles with my tax dollars.... I don't want to pay for all those rifles.

You contradict yourself three times in the same paragraph. This is the reason we are unclear on your "points". I would also like to know where you obtain your "statistics" from on officer involved shooting? I honestly would like to know them.

just because no one ever brings this type of issue up doesn't invalidate my point

It has been asked numerous times... What is your point? It has changed several times throughout this thread. First it was you didn't want us training with rifles because when this mythical Obama civilian army arrives we will be training them, which by the way has an even lesser chance of happening then me needing to shoot a rifle on duty. Your second "point" then changed to "statistics". I will ask you just as I asked your buddy... where do you get your numbers on officer involved shootings? Your third "point" then turned to tax money. I always love this argument. Since you are so well informed can you tell me how much of your tax dollars your local law enforcement agency sees? Seeing as how you're so concerned on how it is spent I'm sure you have researched this. Please do so and let us know your findings. I know you won't so I'll fill you in. Your police department does NOT get enough tax dollars from YOU over the course of an entire year to fund the purchase of one single rifle. I will also fill you in on a little secret.... I would bet 90% of rifles being carried by officers in this entire state were purchased by the individual officer. Of course I don't know the actual number, just like all the numbers you've stated, but I bet I'm pretty close.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rifles and training?

ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll139_Deadkingv7_rifles.jpg

awww.tradebit.com_usr_external_pub_9002_dogtraining.jpg

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Progun40 - do you teach at Cleet or were you just there hanging out (or training)?

Can anyone take Cleet training, or do you have to have a comission card? Just curious - I've often thought about helping out in the tiny town of Morris as a deputy, but knowing that the comission card changes some of your rights as a citizen (i.e. what you can and cannot do without more scrutiny - as is clearly demonstrated in this thread), has always detirred me.

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So Progun40 - do you teach at Cleet or were you just there hanging out (or training)?

Can anyone take Cleet training, or do you have to have a comission card? Just curious - I've often thought about helping out in the tiny town of Morris as a deputy, but knowing that the comission card changes some of your rights as a citizen (i.e. what you can and cannot do without more scrutiny - as is clearly demonstrated in this thread), has always detirred me.

Yes ez I am an Instructor and was there teaching. CLEET classes are for LEO's but we do offer a civilian Rifle Operator class.....I sent you a PM

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i still am diggin the hairdo lol

LOL, thanks ;)

EZ, like Progun said, CLEET training only counts as credits if you're an LEO, but you can take the courses also. Like the classes that TDSA and USSA teach, they all count towards CLEET hours if you're LEO, if not, you just got awesome training!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Like the classes that TDSA and USSA teach, they all count towards CLEET hours if you're LEO, if not, you just got awesome training!

Yes sir you do get some awesome training, and I have found they don't care if you're a civilian or a LEO.

Eli thanks for the compliments on the rifle, it looks different now the Tango down and tape switch are gone I moved the light to the opposite side and went with the AFG.

Robert if you don't mind PM me some info on your civilian rifle operators class, wouldn't mind squeezing in another rifle class this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom