Rifle training pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with training, essential to most any profession.

But yet you say we're better off training for what YOU think is more important... Interesting theory

Did anyone shoot their carbine? Since probably not, then you're proving my point.

So let me get this straight..... the Need for an AR is based solely on the probability of it being used..... In that case you can send yours on over to Silver Dollar Jewelry and Pawn on Peoria, Attention JW

It's un-American not to.

Your arguments make zero sense.

Ask your boy Obama, he seems to be on this nuclear track.

He's just as much MY boy as he is YOUR boy.... once again, your arguments lack logic..... and common sense..... and a real point...

I'm a taxpayer, enough said.

Gee, I'm glad that the fact you pay taxes, much like almost every other person in the country, makes you qualified to determine what is "overboard" for LE.

Man, debating cops is like debating liberals.

Debating you is like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh33bGAxl58

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask your boy Obama... <===THIS Man, debating cops is like debating liberals.<===AND THIS

Is what I'm sensing from him, like he thinks we're all some Obama nut swingers. He's made two separate comments about us training and Obama. First one because we're militarizing for Obama's stupid special forces group, or whatever the fcuk it's called. You've got it all wrong, we ain't here training and risking out lives everyday to support Obama and his ways.

Take off your tin foil hat and your "everyone is an Obama nut swinging" goggles and thing logically. :slap:

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is what I'm sensing from him, like he thinks we're all some Obama nut swingers. He's made two separate comments about us training and Obama. First one because we're militarizing for Obama's stupid special forces group, or whatever the fcuk it's called. You've got it all wrong, we ain't here training and risking out lives everyday to support Obama and his ways.

Take off your tin foil hat and your "everyone is an Obama nut swinging" goggles and thing logically. :slap:

Awww.... who cares, he's going to think whatever he has to in order to make himself feel better.

I didn't want to muddy up a good Reserve Rookie thread so I'll bring it over here....

I like Arenathlete, he is a good guy. I was having a little fun at his expense though.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I think his biggest gripe on the training picture thread had to do with taxpayers footing the bill for the rifle training that is so seldom used. Not that it is never used, but very very seldom. I agree with him that taxpayer money is probably better spent on other training for our boys in blue, like more pistol training, but if it is your own money go nuts and buy all the rifles/training you want. Who knows it may save not just your life but mine too one day.

Umm.... Correct me if I'm wrong Eli, but........ YOU paid for the training.... YOU bought your own rifle.........YOU drove your own vehicle...........YOU supplied your own ammo.................

So basically the only thing that you did not supply was the blackhawk mag carrier........which belonged to another tacti-savvy co-worker....

Man I want to formally apologize to ALL THOSE TAXPAYERS who made it possible for young Eli to attend that worthless, never gonna be used training...

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Umm.... Correct me if I'm wrong Eli, but........ YOU paid for the training.... YOU bought your own rifle.........YOU drove your own vehicle...........YOU supplied your own ammo.................

So basically the only thing that you did not supply was the blackhawk mag carrier........which belonged to another tacti-savvy co-worker....

Man I want to formally apologize to ALL THOSE TAXPAYERS who made it possible for young Eli to attend that worthless, never gonna be used training...

Yeah, I think he missed the part of me saying that I paid for the training and supplied my own ammo.

Just so that he can see for himself.

http://www.ok.gov/cleet/CLEET_Training/Continuing_Education_-_Classroom_Training/index.html

Scroll down 5.

CLEET CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSE
BASIC PATROL RIFLE
COURSE NUMBER 2010-2488

Date/Time: May 15th 2010 8:30a.m.
Location: McAlester Police Department Gun Range McAlester, OK (contact Instructor for more details)

This is a Rifle course that was developed by the NRA’s Law Enforcement Division. It is an 8 hour student level course designed to properly instruct individual officers in the safe deployment of the patrol rifle. The course will begin with classroom instruction for weapons nomenclature, weapons manipulation, malfunction clearance, and deployment procedures. Next, students will attend a safety brief and quickly move on to practical range training.

* Training will include:
Rifle Zero
Malfunction Drills
Positional Shooting (standing, squatting, kneeling, and prone)
Unorthodox Shooting Positions
Shooting from Cover
Deployment from Vehicle
Shooting from Under/Over Vehicles
Transition from Rifle to Pistol

* Required Equipment:
A patrol rifle/pistol caliber carbine with a minimum of (3) magazines, 500 rounds of rifle ammunition, load bearing gear or way to carry extra magazines, duty pistol, duty or tactical gear, 200 rounds of pistol ammunition, appropriate training attire, and a great attitude.

* COST:
$100 per student, this does not include the cost of ammunition or lunch.

* INSTRUCTORS:
Robert Heath: NRA LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR and Investigator for the Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office
Smokey Patchin: NRA LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR and Chief Deputy for the Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office.
Rick Holkum: CLEET, NRA LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR and Sgt. Investigator for OSUIT-Okmulgee Police Department

Also, don't give me crap about taxpayers paying for training. I work and I also pay taxes.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I saw where he paid for it all. I was stating Arenathletes oiriginal concern. Which is taxpayers footing the bill for training that is always useful, but will probably not ever be used, we hope.

I don't have a problem with officers being heavily armed. I prefer it to them being under armed. I just think most of the rifles aren't exactly necessary, but I understand you wanting one. If my boss would let me carry a rifle in the work truck I would. Sadly he doesn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom